Saturday, April 30, 2016

Change in plans

 Liberty Science Center, Jersey City, NJ
 Hyde Park, NY (FDR National Park & Vanderbilt Mansion National Park)

 The Maritime Aquarium, Norwalk, CT
 Transit Museum in Brooklyn, NY (We took the Metro North train, the subway, & the bus. We visited Federal Hall and the African Burial Ground National Historic Sites in addition to the Transit Museum.)
 I did get some hand work done. I have tension issues with my Featherweight (can't tighten the bobbin screws enough) & the time wasn't there to work on my list of projects. I only got the rows sewn on my rail fence.






1 comment:

CAESAR SHOP said...

Thank you for sharing in this article
I can learn a lot and could also be a reference
I hope to read the next your article updates

[-] Vimax
[-] Vimax Asli
[-] Vimax Canada
[-] Obat Vimax
[-] Pembesar Penis