Monday, September 22, 2014

I apparently can't count

So in my last post, I thought that I had 391 blocks & decided to make 8 more for an even 400.

The other day, I made piles of 25 - I actually only had 346...

4 more to 350 or 14 more to 360.

I'm going for 360 (anyone surprised?).

Yesterday, I pulled to necessary lights & darks. Only about 3 or 4 are repeats... (some of my lights are decidedly medium light, but in context...)

So I pressed last night so that I can start cutting for my next session of "the last blocks for this quilt."

In the meantime, we went hiking

Kindergarten is continuing to wear him out

I finished & mailed a commissioned quilt

& I switched out my hanging about the couch quilt

6 comments:

Diane-crewe said...

oh no! I feel your pain ... and applaud your decision!!!! lol x love the pictures xx

Vicki W said...

I love seeing the Fractured quilt hanging!

Rian said...

I apparently can't count either because I didn't understand it. Love the Fractured Quilt!

hetty said...

This counting business is for the birds. I always seem to get it wrong. But I admire your fortitude. Love that photo of your little guy in the woods. And taking a nap. Learning takes a lot out of a guy.

Exuberant Color said...

I love your fractured quilt hanging on the wall!

ruthsplace said...

Love your wall quilt.

I can't count either...