Friday, August 22, 2014

UFO found!

Found my UFO.
That black & purple bag holds the missing UFO. On top of the book, background, & baggie of novelty charms was a pile of novelties that needed to be trimmed down.

When I was trimming scraps for 1 of a 1,000 other projects, I tossed the novelties in to the purple & white bag.

The other night when I felt like trimming charms, I grabbed the purple & white bag assuming that the UFO was under the novelties that I had been tossing in here & there.

It wasn't but it is all sorted now & while I found the missing bag I found some lights for my flying geese backgrounds. So my "It probably already has too many pairs" flying geese project has 18 more pairs.

How could I not include this one?
I wondered where this fabric was hiding.
I had it in black & knew that I had it in red & blue, but... Now all three will be in the quilt & that makes me happy as a squirrel who just found a forgotten nut stash!

More is more - is the only explanation that I have for my scrappy projects.

1 comment:

giddy99 said...

No explanation needed; I, for one, completely understand. :) Congrats on your find!