Friday, June 20, 2014

HTSeria

I almost died a little
I've been sewing. As you can see, I am working on "9-patch" units. Can you see the pattern that I am going for? Do you see how the one row doesn't look quite right?
Luckily
& then I just flipped the last row around
I just had to flip the one row around to get the pattern right.
& now I know that I need to pay attention while sewing those rows into blocks.

BTW this represents 93 blocks, the other 7 are sewn - I sewed them together because they looked like the did not follow the pattern - they do, I just didn't realize it at the time. My quilt will be 10x10 of those "9-patch" blocks.

5 comments:

sophie said...

I like this idea of yours ... but, I'm dyslexic enough to know it would be crazy-making for me to try something like it.

shirley said...

it is hard to make sure you get them in the right spot. i can't tell you how many i have had to re-do. i always make 1 block and leave it where i can see it to make sure the others follow suit. keep at it....looking good.

Rhonda said...

I see the pattern.....very clever!!

ruthsplace said...

Oh pretty!

martha bilski said...

I can't see the pattern! is there a finished one I can look at?