Friday, June 27, 2014

HSTeria

If it's Friday, it must be the day to work on my half square triangle quilt.

Earlier, I decided to use an extra wide back, so I changed from a 10x10 to a 9x11 layout to that the top isn't too wide (always better when the top fits the back.).

I guess that is a good part of my rather nebulous layout plan.

Anyway, I have all 100 blocks pieced & pressed. & I sifted through the lot to pull out the odd man out. Which is o.k., because I may need a few units here & there to make my grand plan work.

3 comments:

sophie said...

Woo hoo! 100 blocks done (containing, even more impressive sounding, 900 HSTs!)

ruthsplace said...

Looks like it's shaping up to be a fun quilt.

KaHolly said...

HSTeria. You crack me up!! That's perfect. Can't wait to see it complete. I'll just have to pop back in for another visit. Am here from Crafts and Stuff - Hetty rec'd the most delightful pkg. from you and she's so tickled. How nice you are. (She's a sweetie, too!)