Friday, May 16, 2014

My Current Favorite Quilt

Circle of Flying Geese Back The quilt totally did not want me to take a photo of the back. This is a good representation - scrappy squares of orange and aqua. image An "artsy" crumpled shot... image The inspiration fabric & the binding. Working on the hanging sleeve AKA why does this feel like torture? My favorite Heather Ross print - "free to a good home kitties." (I'm willing to pay top dollar for some more in poplin.) Circle of geese completed Full Shot!
AmysCreativeSide.com

10 comments:

tirane93 said...

lots of work in those geese! your nearly scrappy border is great and you just can't beat a pieced back! thanks for sharing your quilt with us.

Rhonda said...

I love your reveal. The quilt is outstanding.....Two thumbs up to you!!!

Mary said...

Love the Scrappy-ness. Someday I want to make some Flying Geese that go in a circle.

sonia said...

Love all the deatils, but amazing full shot!! Nice colours and backing!

diane said...

Beautiful details and colors

Annabella said...

It's a really fun quilt!!

Cille said...

Pew.. All those geese blocks. You must be very patient but the end result is totally worth it :)

CitricSugar said...

Very fresh and pretty!

Kat said...

Great colors, I love the patchwork border!

suemac said...

You have so many cute fabrics in this quilt.