Friday, May 09, 2014

It's been a while...

flickr no longer supports blogging directly & I've been too lazy/busy to go into the blog to post... I'm not sure how many are in there, but I have a box full of trimmed & pressed half square triangles. I haven't actually worked on these in some time - what I want to do requires a design wall or a large block of time & I don't have either... Vicki's HSTeria might motivate me to work on them... (They are light dark - I took the mediums out & have them sorted for warm cool.) I've added hanging sleeves to some quilts - getting ready for fair season. I'm getting ready for my vacation out west. How about you?

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

That's a lot of HSTs! Glad to see you back.

Diane-crewe said...

should keep you out of mischief xx

Quiltdivajulie said...

Welcome back!