Friday, May 16, 2014

HSTeria

image This is how I want to sew my half square triangles together, only I'd prefer to have the "bulls-eyes" to be off center to each other - this photo shows them straight on. I'm still playing & toying with ideas, another is to have a "bulls-eye" of one size and a bigger one next to it... It takes a lot of though when laying out those triangles. & this is only about 10% of my triangles, so I have lots of opportunities for designing. Also I am setting aside the ones that aren't up to snuff contrast wise. So I guess that I'll start by sewing one "bulls-eye" maybe 2 & then try to fill in around them... Any opinions? What would you do?

2 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

Great contrast in these ... have fun playing with the arrangement!

sophie said...

This is really going to be great. I almost always prefer asymmetry; I would probably put one (bullseye together) then play on the design wall to decide upon a layout for the rest of the quilt.