Sunday, November 17, 2013

Another Scrap Vomit

image
100% done! You may recall that I am working through a series of these following the rainbow. All of them are at least top stage. This is the 3rd that is 100% done. (2 more are awaiting long arming, the others are awaiting backs - repurposed tops? I don't know yet.)

image
Everything including the kitchen sink!
image
You knew there had to be a cat, right?
image
The main block is a diamond, the alternating block is a 7x7 scraps block.
image
Love that Nanny Bee, the whole scrap vomit project waited for this fabric to arrive. :o) Yes, I make scraps to use in my scrap quilts.
image
The back a super soft scrumptious flannel & you can see the fun squares quilting here too.

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

Well done!

Quiltdivajulie said...

I have a ton of scrappy 2.5" strips . . . I keep thinking I will make one of these to use them up - but I really do prefer the color-controlled scrappy approach, so my strips continue to wait. Congrats on your finish(es)!!

ruthsplace said...

It looks fabulous!