Friday, October 18, 2013

Once again, for the last time Fractured Friday is upon us.
We started with something like this
An "A" block
added a dash of this
More blocks
tried this on for size
image
Fiddled a bit with bits & pieces
It might not look like it, but I am working on my fractured quilt.
finished the blocks
Fractured
started to layout quadrants
With trepidation...
& finally ended up with a top
& it's a top!

I had a plan from the beginning for the back, but I did not measure how much yardage I had. Not enough...

& then I made some other tops
image
This isn't big enough as it is, but is may become a panel on the back of my fractured quilt... Maybe I will border this with the original fabric...

Not sure yet, but I better figure it out soon, I want to drop my tops off for quilting.

7 comments:

shirley said...

Looks like you are using up a lot of stash.....a good thing, right?

Exuberant Color said...

You really got that one together fast!! Good job!

Quiltdivajulie said...

Way to go!! Congrats on the progress!!

Julierose said...

I love your vibrant colorway--that yellow is great...hugs, Julierose

Rhonda said...

Great job...love the colors.
Sorry I hadn't been around lately....computer woos!!

Mystic Quilter said...

Good for you not only working on Fractured but also the other gorgeous quilt

Sarah said...

I love that Fractured top! It looks like a log cabin on steroids.