Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Hodgepodge

At Butler's Orchard
Another fall shot taken at a local you-pick orchard. They have a fall festival that is open every weekend in October. The boys went with my in-laws on Sunday while I went to sew with some friends. (I'm glad they went, this outing is somewhat of a tradition for us - the furlough & the weather & competing fall activities almost made us miss it this year.)
My most recent finish
My most recent finish & possibly my oldest UFO finished. I had the blocks 90% done & then set the project aside for several years. At the quilt retreat that I attended earlier this year, I only brought UFO's. I finished this top there (in about 2 hours - at least it felt that quick). This is a gift for a dear friend & I am going to deliver it today. :o)
All is right in the world. I have a cat quilt on my bed.
One of my oldest & most favorite quilts is on my bed! (It has a label - it was finished in 2004.)
As a consequence I have been looking at some of my favorites.
Now I get to look for and stare at my favorite kitties.

What quilt is on your bed?

No comments: