Monday, October 28, 2013

Fall

To begin, once upon a time ago, I wanted to have a set of seasonal quilts. Spring and Winter are done.
Summer became a charity quilt. Fall's blocks and bits and pieces of blocks were sent off to become a charity quilt or two.

I love the warmth of an autumnal palette. But I am not sure that I still want to make an autumn quilt. And then I see quite a few Modern Maples quilts and start thinking autumn quilt. Meanwhile, the list of works in progress and unfinished objects never seems to get any smaller and I already own a ton of quilts.

Back to fall, since I love an autumnal palette, I am always game for a fall inspired drive or hike or both and that is exactly what we did last weekend.

image

image

image

image

image

image

Do you like fall too?

2 comments:

Suzan said...

Fall is my favorite season. I love the colors, the crisp air and the need to finally put socks on my feet! Lovely pics!!

cityquilter grace said...

without a doubt my favorite season...