I finished all of my A & B blocks & sewed them together.
I cut too much - by almost double.
This not my normal sewing - I had to look at the diagrams every step of the way, so I will not be using my extras to make a second quilt, or even a cushion.
Still I like the quilt & the blocks are coming together easily enough for me.
Here are a selection of my A, B, C, & D blocks.
I wanted some to be high contrast especially the ones in the middle, while others will be lower contrast.
So I have dark to medium pile & a light to medium pile - allowing some mediums to play together. I just hoping that that works out on the edge considering that I have all of my A& B blocks done - including those that will be in the edge. (I think it will be fine, as you can see by this selection, my fabric choices are fairly wild & crazy - in a good way. I like them all individually, so I should like them as a whole too.)