These were sewn last Sunday & Friday - so some you saw last week...
I think I have the quadrants figured out, which is good because I started out trying to place the blocks from the center out (My A/B strip is sewn together.) & just about got to the hair pulling out stage.
Without further adieu (So I can go sew some more) here is my Fractured WIP.
I am keeping my C & D piles separate. & trying to just keep track of the 1 position on the block.
Some of my lower contrast blocks are too close to the center (for me) in this photo, but I think that they are all rotated correctly. (Not positive, which is why I switched to just 1 quadrant.)
I think for now I will just focus on making blocks & worry about laying them out when all of my blocks are done.