Saturday, August 03, 2013

While planing...

Working on a UFO by aviva_hadas (Amy)
Working on a UFO, a photo by aviva_hadas (Amy) on Flickr.

While planning a new quilt, I decided to try to make some headway on a UFO.

This is the very pink scrap vomit - but not too pink, right?

Some of my "pink" scraps are very minimal in their pinkness & many of them would never have been considered pink in their own right, but I wanted that subtlety & nuance evidenced in this very pink quilt.

There are pinks in my others too - so it is not like all of the pinks landed here.

After I finish with the pink, I will do the green. That one is all novelties. :o)

The final 3, red, orange, & yellow are a mix of everything pink, novelty & others.

2 comments:

cityquilter grace said...

i like both but the pinks has a bit more wow to it....pretty too!

Rhonda said...

The more pinker blocks really stand out which is what you want, I think. This looks great from here!!