Friday, July 26, 2013

mini-vacation

Untitled by aviva_hadas (Amy)
Untitled, a photo by aviva_hadas (Amy) on Flickr.

Jacob & I went with one of my girl friends on a mini-vacation to the Lancaster County area of Pennsylvania.

On Wednesday, we went to Dutch Wonderland & Jacob loved it.

On Thursday, we wet to Quilt Odyssey which is a largish quilt show with a juried contest (I had seen many at Mid-Atlantic), where I got a couple pieces of Japanese Taupe fabric.

& On Friday we did "Amish Stuff." (nice tour, Amish style lunch, etc.) & shopped at the PA Fabric Outlet, where I got enough fabric. :o)

I'm so glad tomorrow is a Saturday so that we can rest from our vacation. :o)

2 comments:

Suzan said...

You were just about 20 minutes away from me! Where is the PA Fabric Outlet? I probably should know about it!!

Rhonda said...

What a great little vacation. I'll bet those quilts were amazing!!