Monday, April 22, 2013

I can admit it...

Untitled by aviva_hadas (Amy)
Untitled, a photo by aviva_hadas (Amy) on Flickr.

I do not care for the brown prints in the second Parson Gray line Seven Wonders, but I purchased a fat quarter set. I tried to add them into one quilt already. I have only managed to add them to my scrap vomit quilts & my hexagon quilt. & yet I could not throw away the last lingering scraps. (I traded the almost fat quarters for something that I liked better - random scraps.)
& yet, I have decided to add them to my sampler. Here is how I will add this bit. The brown will be the tiny square, the green (or maybe the blue - not shown) of the same design will be the outside part with an as of yet to be determined solid.

I managed to find a few more places to add a bit of brown. I am hoping that by using them with their counterpart in design that it will all work out. (They will only be in 3 or 4 blocks.)

No comments: