Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Another Back

Back of Small World. by aviva_hadas
Back of Small World., a photo by aviva_hadas on Flickr.

This one is for Small World that I also shared in the last couple weeks.
I made this back before (between) my 10.5 inch square decision.
(I was going to say revelation, but I know that Bonnie Hunter has been using 10.5 inch square for years.)
I actually think that I was:
1. being lazy - why cut & then sew - just sew them together.
&
2. most of these are not 10.5 inches wide...

They all appear light, but when shuffled about the rest of the taupes, they are more medium light & actually kind of hard to use - at least that is what i was saying to myself as I made the "use these on the back to use them up" pile.

1 comment:

Quiltdivajulie said...

I atually like this kind of back better than the all-the-same-size squares. Less rigid - more organic and flowing.