Wednesday, May 02, 2012

DSCF7658.JPG
DSCF7660.JPG
You know how much I like cat quilts. I've seen several quilts using this embroidery pattern, but this one with the cat tree is pretty clever.
DSCF7676.JPG
DSCF7679.JPG
I am a dandylion - so this is quite an appropriate quilt for me. (If you blow the puff, they go all over - my quilting/brain/blog/life goes all over just like a dandylion.)

Funny thing about digital photos (or maybe this just happens to me) they upload in any random order... The previous two quilt were quite separated from their close-ups. The next three "similar but different quilts - all together.

DSCF7647.JPG
DSCF7641.JPG
DSCF7643.JPG
(except of course for the close-up on that last border...)
DSCF7645.JPG

Enjoy. I hope to share some more tomorrow. Two shows on one day with the family in tow - this is the best that I can do.

1 comment:

McIrish Annie said...

ohhh, the dandylion! i love the dandylion. really clever