Monday, January 23, 2012

I've created a monster...

My son has only been on 2 cruises & both of those were out of Baltimore. (Not Florida where seeing cruise ships is not so novel.)
The other day we went to Baltimore to see Ft. McHenry & passed by a cruise ship in port - my son sure was disappointed to find out that we were not going on a cruise!

His concept of time doesn't jive to well with "We will go on another cruise this summer."

Not to worry, this morning he was excited to get to go to my birthday. (What exactly we are doing for my birthday is still up in the air.)

3 comments:

Linda said...

Happy birthday! Have a great day.
Lurking Linda

hetty said...

Happy Birthday! I can understand Jacob's logic. Every time I see a cruise ship I want to go on a cruise too.

Quilter Kathy said...

Happy Birthday!