Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Happy Hanukkah

DSCF4679 by aviva_hadas
DSCF4679, a photo by aviva_hadas on Flickr.

This is a close-up shot from a quilt that I saw in Hershey last year.

I would have posted a photograph of our festivities, but we had a meltdown.
First over apple juice. Then over candle colors (the box has white, blue, orange, & yellow - we chose blue & orange - then he wanted yellow, but it was too late...) Then over not being able to blow them out.
Then over sour cream. I like my latkes with sour cream, Jacob does not. (apple sauce is another traditional option - I served that too.)
Then over having to finish his latke before having his donut... (It's all about the miracle of light brought by oil - so we eat fried foods.)
Luckily we have 7 nights!

1 comment:

cityquilter said...

it was memorable anyway....