Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I just picked him up from camp where he had been napping.

This post has nothing to do with this random photo from our vacation...

I need some advice on sorting toddler stuff...

How did/do you go about sorting books & toys for donation?

We are "one & done" & do not have an attic, garage, or basement for long term storage - aka grandkids.

I set some of those wooden puzzles aside because they hadn't been looked at in quite a while & he is getting at least closer to a more challenging puzzle style, but last night he wanted to puzzle again...

I've pulled some books as well - those that are not on our current rotation & are simpler (I had some other reasons behind my sort as well, but they are extraneous to my question.)

1 comment:

dee said...

Most of the things that were in very good shape went to the nursery school that James went to. It's an independently owned co-op and money was tight so they welcomed gently used items. Other than that, Roger put ads in the Lab newsletter and young couples and the work nursery happily took larger items.