Sunday, October 30, 2011

Snow - in October!

Snow - in October! by aviva_hadas
Snow - in October!, a photo by aviva_hadas on Flickr.

This was taken using my cell phone, which has a fairly good camera. I so can not see how people use only their cell phones... First, I have as many shots of him in a blur or facing a different direction as I have of him facing me/the camera. Second the white on his face - that is not snow... It works in a pinch, but on Friday in the mountains I had some serious camera envy. People were hiking with long lenses & tripods!

3 comments:

dee said...

He's so adorable in his little rain jacket. What a sweet smile.
I really enjoyed your photo tour. We took the same trip several times on the way down to North Carolina to visit the Aunt & Uncle in Charlotte. On one trip we were in the midst of a fog bank and you couldn't see two feet in front of you...eeeek. Did you go to Luray Caverns? Roger & James loved it but I'm a little claustraphobic so I hung out reading in the car.

Libby said...

He looks as puzzled as nearly everyone else on the east coast *s*

I love my camera phone because it is nearly always handy. That said, it just doesn't take the same quality of photo as my digital camera. Have been toying with the idea of asking for a digital slr for my birthday. Would love to take a photography class and become a better photographer.

hetty said...

Crazy weather! Jacob's face says it all. We didn't get any, by the way.