Sunday, July 17, 2011

Purrs needed

Please keep good thoughts for my little boy (old man cat, RB) I think based on some recent symptoms that he may have feline diabetes. I am going to take him to the vet next week. The poor boy already has allergies & is on a Rx diet... I may have to make tough decision...

(Meanwhile, Rhapsody has a couple episodes herself and as a consequence is on antibiotics - she had to strains of bacteria in her urine - blood tests ruled out kidney problems... She is under the bed as I type - unusual for her.)

7 comments:

sophie said...

Aww P=poor old boy kitty. I hope your suspicions are wrong and it will be something treatable and temporary. Rhapsody can probably sense a trip to the vet is in the plans and she's hiding out.

*karendianne. said...

Oh gosh friend, definitely sending purrs for the whole kitty family & a hug for the kitty mommy. It's hard going thru times like this. Definitely hugs! *karendianne.

sewprimitive karen said...

Oh dear, I'll be thinking of you.

Suzan said...

Poor thing. I will be thinking about you. I know what it is like to make one of those difficult decisions.

Cathi said...

Oh, Amy! Big purrs coming for both kitties and for you! It's so stressful going through that!

Sarah said...

I am sorry the kitties are under the weather. I hope it is not anything serious. Please let us know!

Melanie said...

Sucks when our pets hurt...they can't tell us what's wrong. Hope she gets better.