Thursday, July 14, 2011

The binding.

The binding. by aviva_hadas
The binding., a photo by aviva_hadas on Flickr.

O.k. I had higher hopes for the results of using this as binding... It just looks like a stripe - which is fine, but the print is a zig zag, so... Either way the quilt is done & I am using it on my bed! Not unlike my cat charm quilts, I catch my self staring at the images...

This is the last of the 4 that I sent out for quilting (quite some time ago). & it is my personsl favorite. Heather Ross (the designer behind the Munki brand) is my favorite fabric designer. (She had 3 lines with freespirit & had doen work for Kokka & on Spoonflower.) All of her prints that I own will be in my Mommy I spy too. (Because the Mommy I spy contains personal favorites in addition to Adult images - like Tiffany Lamps.)

FYI Munki makes more that just pajamas & in addition to the poplin that I like, there are woven, flannel, & other weights/types of fabric that her images adorn.

No comments: