Thursday, June 02, 2011

In a WIP/UFO bag. I wanted to sew & these strips were already cut.


In a WIP/UFO bag. I wanted to sew & these strips were already cut.
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas




I wanted to add (but hit post too quickly) that I started to pull random strips to sew together, which is fine/fun, but... Some had lengths that measured about 40 inches while others were about 20 inches. Yes, I was able to sew 2 short ones to a long one, but... & they were not mixed up so well, so I brought the bag to my table to pull out all of the strips, trimmed them to about the same length, & mix them up a bit. That is when my helper showed up.




The cat prints will be the scrappy back. AKA Oh that is where I put the "naturally colored" cat fabrics. DOH!




& no, I have not gome back to sew on them again...

3 comments:

Frog Quilter said...

Love scraps and your kitties are SO CUTE!

sewprimitive karen said...

Great picture of the helper!

Cathi said...

Fabulous picture of the kitty helper!