Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Is it bad?


DSCF3341
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas

(The photo has nothing to do with this post & is inherently good.)

Is it bad that all I can think about is the cookie dough that I mixed last night, but did not bake because it was 8:00 p.m.?

Also if you freeze cookies/cookie dough, which one is it? The dough or the cookies?
My grandma always froze fully baked cookies. I have usually froze the dough - because I was tired of scoop x12, bake +/-15 minutes, cool, repeat...

3 comments:

Not Lucy said...

You can either freeze the dough or the cookies. I used to make lots of cookies on one day and then I could bring them out of the freezer later on days I didn't have time to bake but if you freeze the dough (especially in little balls) you can have fresh cookies in just a few minutes!

*karendianne. said...

Cookie Monster here! You know what I think - naturally.

Vicki W said...

I used to freeze dough all the time. I could cook just a few at a time. I need to do that again so I will stop eating so much!