Sunday, April 17, 2011

The back - with 3 questions.


The back - with 3 questions.
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas

I am working through my UFO's. This one made its way to the top. Which is funny because this is the back! :o) The irony, I know...

On to the questions:
1. Would you move the Z is for Zero square to the other side so that it is below the U is for Uniforms? (If you read the other blocks, you will see E is for Egyptian, the F is for fish, etc. I am wondering if mimicing this would "look better?")
2. Would you redo the last row & make it look like the sashing & cornerstone on the front?
3. Would you add another gray column to one side? (No it is not big enough, so I need to do "something.")

5 comments:

Tami @ Lemon Tree Tales said...

What about centering the Z is for Zeros under the W is for Windows? Then have grey on either side and if you want it bigger you can also add a grey strip above the first row.

Stevens Family said...

It looks weird in the corner like that. You either need to move some squares down. Maybe only have 4 or whatever squares on each line and a strip of gray all down each side or something. BTW I really like the top.

*karendianne. said...

I'm not at all sure I understand BUT I do like what Tami says.

Rian said...

I don't like it in the corner either. Can you do uneven rows? (4-3-4-3-?) And then you can add gray strips to frame it.

Betty said...

Are you going to make a label? What if you used the "Z" fabric as a frame around a label? Or I agree with Tami to center Z under the W.