Monday, March 14, 2011

Toothfairy frogs.


DSCF2832
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas

I snapped this because someone was looking for tooth or toothbrush fabric...
I had it out because I am culling the stash once again.
First I am going to cut some 10.5 inch squares for pieced backs & charms for I Spy quilts - out of the novelties.
Out of the brights, I am just cutting 10.5 inch squares.
Some of these squares - brights & novelties may become a "Corduroy" quilt.
(http://www.amazon.com/Corduroy-Don-Freeman/dp/0670241334)
One of the last pages shows the quilt - which is from my interpretation tossed squares - overlapping, with some background showing. I am going to use a "fleece" like fabric for the base...
Do you think that quilt basting spray will stick the squares long enough to top stitch them down?

Also:
I'm sharing the photo of the tooth fairy frogs, because this is my all time favorite frog fabric!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Too cute...I love the fairy frogs.