Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas
This post has nothing to do with the photo - though I will probaby get a similar shot in about 2 weeks when I go down to see the Cherry Blossoms.
Anyway - yesterday I wrote a quick list of some small quilty goals.
1. tuck label into box - done!
2. Tape & label box - Done!
3. Mail box - goal for today, it is in the car already (Thanks again.)
(So yes, dear readers a top is almost on its way to be long armed.)
4. Check the cat pattern - did, but did not make the decision that this was supposed to generate
5. Cut fabrics on the chair -
6. Press the greens - (I pressed 1 out of I am not sure how many...)
7. cut the greens - (They did not get pressed, so they did not get cut.)
So I did some & then again not so much...
But I guess the list was helpfull...
Do you have these small lists? Do they help?
(In case any one wants to know, all of those are simple cuts - the greens will be a pieced back - the others will probably be a pieced back too, but some will be on the Corduroy quilt, no tricky cuts - squares & rectangles.)