Wednesday, February 09, 2011

I might also have this on green...


I might also have this on green...
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas

She chose this one in green - I really do think I can find the green. I cut some of all of my greens for a pieced back. But you see I am so much not a pieced backer... (I want them done using the minimal number of seams - 2 or 3 is ideal, 4 is doable...) Those fabrics are waiting for a good press & some sub cutting. So that I can give that pieced back idea another go.

Luckily If I can not find the green, the orange is fine too.

& To think I almost did not include the Halloween kitties - then again these aren't "serious" halloween prints.

2 comments:

Greenmare said...

my daughter had that in green, she used it in a Halloween quilt she is working on. so cute!!!

Kay said...

I'm actually having a hard time typing because a black cat is climbing on me! Who would know there were so many prints with just black cats! (Dumb question, I guess.)