Thursday, February 10, 2011

I know you have seen this before


Because I am incapable of working on one thing at a time...
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas

I had my quilt sister figure out my block size... 7 inches finished.
So 10 blocks for the width (instead of my assumed 15) would be nice - especially since I am planning a border...
& I have scaled down the length as well to 12 blocks.
So 10x12=120 blocks - so I need to recount how many I have cut already & I just might be able to weed out some of the polka dots - I have a lot of polka dots...

Meanwhile, I have my Kona solids jelly roll, but I have not trimmed up/down my other Kona solid scraps. (I guess you really can't trim up, now can you...)

3 comments:

Suzan said...

I will get the black & white to you in the mail this weekend. Where has the week gone?!

McIrish Annie said...

if you find a way to trim up, let me know!

as for the B&W, I looked and looked but don't have any but ugly b&w florals. thought I had fqs but no.

if you can use the florals let me know but it looks like you have lots of other better stuff to chose from.

*karendianne. said...

This is going to be fun. And gosh, what a nice quilt sister you have.