Friday, January 07, 2011

HELP! edited

Aside: I am working on what I hope will be a pretty goo blog post. Right now I am typing it up in word & have flickred through my flickr for dates & stuff.


Here is where you can help.

I need some fabric (a 5 inch square) that shows a cat juggling. (I am 99% sure that in the late 1990's I saw a print that had a cat dressed up as a clown juggling...)

I would love any image of a cat juggling, not just the one I described.

This is the best I could do on equilter:
Hmmm, I Monkey is not a cat...
Meanwhile on equilter I saw several circus prints that I would love to own, but I am kind of not allowing myself to buy novelty prints (unless that are in a charm pack/fat quarter stack).

Yes, my birthday is at the end of the month & I am going to get fabric, but I already have my eye on a "set." (& a jelly roll & a charm pack &, &, & - which is why I had to limit myself - some how.)

9 comments:

Mama Koch said...

Love to help you, but I don't have it.

Rian said...

Wishing you luck. That's the best I can do.

Barb said...

Hope you can find it....

*karendianne. said...

I don't think you sent me any cat fabric but tomorrow morning I'll look in my collection.

Michele said...

No luck in my stash :( Late 90s would have been during my quilting hiatus.

Greenmare said...

ooooooooo sorry! I have cats doing many strange things, but juggling is not one of them. I do have monkeys doing karate if you ever do more monkey themes!! that fabric was pretty funny!

Vicki W said...

Where are you??????????? I don't think you have ever gone this long between posts.

Mama Koch said...

I'm with vicki...wondering where you are?!

dee said...

I'm hoping that all is well with you. Missing your posts and hoping that you'e just taking a break