Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas
I sewed these blocks yesterday! I actually sewed all of the blocks for the quilt yesterday. Then my house came to life, my son woke up with a fever, we went to an after hours care center, we got an inhaler for his wheeze/cough & an antibiotic for his ear infection... So I have not been able to attach the Kona Mocha sashing. (Though it is cut out & ready.)
There are more greens in the quilt, the Martian print is the only reads are red print. (You can see bits on red on some of those reads as green prints.) I think this photo represents all of the block variations. I am right now loving that I stuck with the leave some blocks green theory instead of trying to use that red in each one. I think the ratio may end up being close to 3/4 with red, I'd be happy with 2/3 red. But I won't be unstitching any to make either of those numbers happen!