Monday, December 27, 2010

So I sewed

(YAY - I met my goal.) I am now sewing during nap time or as was the case yesterday when the boys went out. Yes, it was cold, but they rode the bus to the mall & walked home. Tiny fingers refused to wear gloves... But we all had chicken soup for lunch. (Then he took a nap, so I had 2 blocks of time.)

While they were out & I was sewing, I had a snoopervisor:
Big helper aka snoopervisor.

& she slept on the job:
She slept

FYI My snoopervisor hates scissors:
DSCF2014

But he likes to "hide"
DSCF2003

He was found not to long after
DSCF2005

He was actually in there for a few hours before he got found...

4 comments:

sewprimitive karen said...

What a cute picture of Jacob and omg the cat is so pretty!

dee said...

Oh goodness...that beautiful red hair is amazing. I've admired your cats for some time. They really are so lovely.
We got 2 feet of snow last night so I'm heading to the kitchen to make soup and then to the machine to make something quilty. Hope you don't have to go anywhere today. I heard you got snowed in too.

shannon said...

what a cute cat face...is he siamese?

happy new year!

Vicki W said...

Sounds like a perfect day!