Sunday, December 26, 2010

most of my rows. (This is now a top.)


most of my rows. (This is now a top.)
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas

This was shot before I had all of my rows sewn together. I was trying to figure out why most of them were 6 rows & then there was a row of 4. The first row I sewed together had 8. Uh oh.

Also most of the centers are 9 inches square, but this quilt grew as the number of novelties increased, so there is a row of 8 inch squares - I made the gray "sashing" a little wider to compensate...

There are some wobbly bits, but it is a rather square top. & that is a good thing. (The end result is 6 x 7 - you can only see about 5 x 6 in this photo, oh yeah, there was the row of 8 off to the side & the row of 4 when I was trying to find the missing two blocks...)

Now to put a border on Jacob's ABC quilt.

3 comments:

sophie said...

Sounds like you are on a quilting roll ... this quilt is lovely!

Melinda said...

I like this one a lot. You have been busy.

Goneaussiequilter said...

I love this! So awesome. Now I wish I had some munki too. What grey are you using?