Monday, December 13, 2010

1 out of 12


DSCF1980
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas

Any guesses on what this represents?
Jar, aligator, cannon, orchestra, BBQ?
Ding! Ding!
I have been sewing on the JACOB quilt! I have written some anecdotes on each block/blog post, so without further introduction.

I am peeved that evertime I see that 30's bicycle print, I have to remind myslef that it also show Jump ropes as in J is for Jump ropes.

Outerspace, boy does that seem like a stretch - there you have it with the O's. which is why I love the Orchestra & Opera house prints in this block.

2 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

Loved seeing all your blocks! What a fabulous quilt this is going to be!

Sarah said...

This quilt is going to be wonderful! He will spend many hours spelling out his name in pictures.can