Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas
1. I cleared the dining/cutting table.
2. I pinned my Martian quilt pieces together.
3. I cut the 12 inch squares for the "World's Most Expensive quilt." Yes, my woven taupes, that I paid $5 a fq for... 81 pieces in the top... (Would muslin be too "cheap" for the backing?
My helpers napped through most of the cutting - YAY!
4. I got a coupon for 365 prints free (with $10 purchase) So I'd really appreciate it if you guys/gals took a spin through my flickr & marked photos that you think I should get prints made of...
5. Other stuff that I can't remember because I was up at 11:30 last night & could not fall back to sleep...