Monday, November 15, 2010

weekend


DSCF1325
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas

1. I cleared the dining/cutting table.
2. I pinned my Martian quilt pieces together.
3. I cut the 12 inch squares for the "World's Most Expensive quilt." Yes, my woven taupes, that I paid $5 a fq for... 81 pieces in the top... (Would muslin be too "cheap" for the backing?
My helpers napped through most of the cutting - YAY!
4. I got a coupon for 365 prints free (with $10 purchase) So I'd really appreciate it if you guys/gals took a spin through my flickr & marked photos that you think I should get prints made of...
5. Other stuff that I can't remember because I was up at 11:30 last night & could not fall back to sleep...

4 comments:

Cathi said...

What a picture!! Love it -- the look on the cat's face is priceless!

Greenmare said...

YES MUSLIN WOULD BE TOO CHEAP!!!! sorry about yelling, but I wanted to be sure you got my input here! ;-)

Heartsdesire said...

It seems that people dooo look at the back of a quilt. I also think that muslin would be too cheap. How about piecing the leftovers together for the backing? Anything but muslin.

Exuberant Color said...

With that expensive and unique fabric on the front, YES muslin is too cheap. Watch for some sales for a backing.