Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas
But did not want to collect the fabrics. (Or you did not want to buy a fq or larger for a charm.)
The mandate has been set - CULL the fabric stash.
These are my pre-cut 5 inch squares. Do you see that fussy cut parrot on the top, most are cut similarly. Many others, I tried to give at least 1/4 inch around an image. I'm not going to say that there are not duplicates - I can actually guarantee that there are some duplicates - not a lot... There is a good mix of masculine, feminine, adult, & juvenile prints. (Some light, some dark, some large scale, some small...)
The stack measures 4.5 inches tall, I did not count them... (You can see a sampling of charms in the previous 3 posts.)
One of the commenters to this post will be able to walk away with these for the price of postage. (Fair?)
To be considered,
1. I have to be able to reply to your comment.
2. State you name & where you are from.
3. Tell me how you found my blog & about how long you have been skimming through the blather.
4. Tell me what you plan on doing with these charms.
5. You do not have to "follow" me, but if you want to have at it.
6. You don't have to blog about this give away, but if you want to...
7. I don't tweet or facebook, so you don't have to do anything there either.
8. If you comment on my flickr photo as well, you can have your name in the pot twice.