Saturday, October 09, 2010

Blogtoberfest October 9


Munki Martians, FMF & friends!
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas

I know I have shown this group (well most of it) before, but here it is again. I have removed some & added others... Always fiddling.

Because, I cut some of the red for the hexagon quilt & I have decided that I will be using Kona Mocha (need to get that down in print) for the sashing of the eventual blocks.

I am also writing this now, because I am ready to start to cut for the blocks so that I can use some (all) of these fabrics in my hexagon quilt.

3 more prints have been added to the greens since this photo was taken. I really am a "more is more" gal. & Love the scrappy. For those of you keeping score out there - no cats in this quilt. (I may have to find some for the back!)

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

I love those fabrics but my favorite is the one with the polka dot leaves!!!

Ivana said...

Seu trabalho e lindo, maravilhoso, parabéns, um forte abraço e Jesusti abençoe. A feliz 10/10/10.