Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Blogtoberfest October 6


DSCF0635
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas

1. PB&J is good - even on pumpernickel (Or was it Pastrami - both were well received.)
2. Yes, that is a potato chip - everything in moderation.
3. Why, yes, you do see brown strips cut for a quilt project that is not a hexagon quilt. (I can't help myself.) Yes, I cut at the dining room table. Yes, Best Press is on my hutch/china cabinet/break front - I have no idea what that piece of furniture is called...

& for the main reason for this post. Yesterday Ledo's Pizza, a local chain, turned 55. So they offered individual cheese pizzas for 55 cents. After picking up my child at day care & my husband from the subway, we went to get gas & some pizza. That location had sold out. At this point, I realized that Plan B - Baking Salmon would take "too" long & decided to check out the other Ledo's near us. The line at that location was unbelieveable (1 pizza per person, not family & I guess that each person had to be there.) as in those lines at Disneyland can not compare!

Back-up to the drive between Ledo's where the mommy, trying to get her son to quit sucking his thumb innocently asks, "Do you want pizza?" to which she hears, "Pizza" in response. So we were kind of stuck with pizza & it was late.

Instead of waiting the estimated hour & a half for Ledo's pizza, we went to Subway & got one of their pizzas. I half heartedly thought about going to Little Caesars where they have $5 cheese pizzas, but it was late & the shorty who was still saying, "Pizza" needed a bath & to get to bed...

Lesson learned, don't suggest Pizza without being able to follow through. (Hey he at the Subway pizza, before a starving meltdown, so all was not lost.)

The fact that he screamed through most of his bath is another story all together...

3 comments:

hetty said...

Cute story, but an even cuter boy! I just love that smile of his. Glad you were able to sort that pizza thing out. I think I would have done the same thing. I hate line-ups.

Rhonda said...

Pizza...sounds yummy...so sorry the lines were too long and things were sold out......your little guy is such a cutie....hope he liked the sandwich.

Jessica said...

yeah, what's up with this screaming through bathtime bit? does it mean they just like being dirty?