Monday, October 04, 2010

Blogtoberfest October 4


DSCF0633
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas

Recently (yesterday?) I changed the quilt that hangs behind my couch. This is my second of 2 cat charm quilts. I don't recall how many there are in this one though it is composed of 6x6 blocks & then I though the resulting setting triangles were too big (& I had more cat prints) so I put 9-patches into the setting triangles. The corner triangles were too big IMHO as well, so I put 4 patches in those corners. The quilt is generous queen if not king size. (We have 12 foot ceilings & the rod is about 120 inches wide. Each charm is about 4 inches square...)

1 comment:

dee said...

I love that quilt. It's just the best mix of scrappyness(is that a word?)

Thanks for the picture of the cutest barista ever! So glad he didn't get hurt-the photo is adorable though