Monday, October 11, 2010

Blogtoberfest October 11


DSCF0699
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas

First, Happy Columbus Day. To celebrate, we are going to Mt. Vernon with my MIL who is in town for the day (They were in Annapolis for a boat show yesterday).

The photo is of my son kissing the cat. I am having a hard time capturing this scene. She only likes me, she tolerates everyone else. So she was not cooperating or happy. I was holding the cat & trying to take a picture with my hand over my head. I am actually quite surprised "I" can tell what is going on in this photo.

2 comments:

hetty said...

Have a great Columbus Day! A trip to Mt. Vernon sounds fab. Kissing the cat sounds like more trouble than it's worth.

Chocolate Cat said...

There has obviously been plenty of 'cat kissing' in our house as I could tell immediately what the photo was of!!