Sunday, October 10, 2010

blogtoberfest October 10


DSCF0653
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas

Happy 10/10/10!
Yesterday Jacob & I went to the Pumpkin Festival at Butler's Orchard in Maryland. We rode the hay ride to the pumpkin field. All was not fun & games. The hay got stuck in Jacob's socks & the pumpkin patch had vines that tripped him... There were some fun times too - at the games section! He loved the ball toss & the rubbery ducky races. There was even a tunnel that he had fun walking through.

I could not get a repeat photo of him at the "How tall are you?" sign - it was too close to the hand washing station & My little OCD boy loves to wash his hands. (He also likes to pick up trash - so it balances out.)

3 comments:

julieQ said...

Looks like fun to me!! Your little one is growing so fast!

*karendianne. said...

How cute. I love this little outfit, too. Fall into orange. :)

hetty said...

I remember those fun times at the farm and pumpkin patch! I don't know who had more fun, me or my kids.