Monday, September 20, 2010

Well add this to the Only in Maryland file.


DSCF0614
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas

Background, not unlike you, I travel the same routes quite often. & at one spot, I have often seen a sign that sas "Quilts" & then a telephone number. This sign is on Maryland 97 in Howard County, near a county complex. I had never stopped nor had I jotted down the number...
Well yesterday after leaving my sew-n-tell meeting, I saw that there was actually a sale going on. So I stopped & asked if I could take pictures. After I got permission, here is one of the results.

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

That's a nice quilt. Did they sell fabric as well?

*karendianne. said...

You know, this is a nice block setting combo. IMHO. It's pretty cool. I'd have probably taken that one home. Did you?

Miri said...

If you show it, they will come! A real quilt would pull me in too-a sign, probably not. We pass an antique store sign on one of our routes and we've never stopped-it never looks open...if they had something outside-we'd stop!

Kay said...

Very pretty. Is it old or new?