Tuesday, August 31, 2010

cat quilt


3 fabric challenge
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas

The pattern for these kitties is in a book that I own "The Cat's Meow" by Janet Kime. It is even on the cover of her book.

It is a personal UFO of mine too...

I hate to admit how long it has been cut out waiting...

The hard (tails twisted together) blocks are done...

& I accepted a challenge to do 36 inches a day on my HUGE pile of binding that needs to be done. (Since I only mentioned it here today, the challenge starts today - in other words, not a stitch was taken yesterday.) Be sure to ask me how it is going especially if I fail to mention it myself...

This one was part of a 3 fabric challenge at a local show that I attended several months ago.

3 comments:

julieQ said...

Just do a yard instead every day, and you will have it done! Hee! I love your cat quilt!

Teresa said...

Cute cat quilt. You know the NYBeauty is not that difficult if you paper piece it. I really like them too.

Greenmare said...

oh my! I have a cat round robin that is waiting to be finished that has those cats as the center!!!