Saturday, June 19, 2010

Fabric stores are fun!


Fabric stores are fun!
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas

One of my local fabric stores had a scissor sharpening event to day. & while my Ginghers can use a good sharpening, I am not 100% sure where they are... (Bad quilter - I know.) Meanwhile I know exactly where my knives are & They could use a good sharpening too. So I added this stop onto our weekend errands list of things to do.

While in said shop, a little one (under his father's supervision) tried to wreck the place. He tried to take rulers off of their hooks, threads our of their cabinets & bias tapes out of their bins. I missed the threads episode - I was buying solid reds for a Black & white & red all over quilt. But bias tape packages are perfect fun for an almost 19 m.o. toddler!

So I sat him in this chair - that was conveniently set up next to the Minkie, hoping that he would want to feel the minkie... He felt it a little. All he really wanted to do was run around!

So I went to pay for my reds & then hoped that the knives would be done so that we could leave the store in one piece. (They were - yay.)

5 comments:

*karendianne. said...

Now that's a properly raised man-child.

Rhonda said...

Litte Mister J. has a winning smile!

Andi said...

What a grin! Kendra got her play phone stuck in the Mettler bin :-p

martha said...

love this picture. it is how I feel in a fabric store.

GRACE said...

gosh, he is looking like such a little boy now, more than a baby, though he is still kinda....so fast it happens...