Friday, June 04, 2010

Anyone going to QU?

What is QU you ask? QU is Quilter's Unlimited of Northern Virginia. Their annual show starts today & goes through Sunday at the Dulles Expo Center. Yes a local guild has a show big enough to use an Expo Center annually. (& Yes in my opinion it is that good too - on occasion I have preferred it to some of the National Shows that I have attended.) I will be headed down tomorrow afternoon with Quilt Show Baby.

The following Saturday, I will be going to the Annapolis Quilt Guild's quilt show.

& Then Quilt Odyssey in Hershey at the end of July. (Birthday Present for my Husband - chort, chuckle, tee hee...)

3 comments:

Suzan said...

The only show I am going to this year is the one in Hershey. I love that one.

Rhonda said...

Take pictures if you are allowed. I love quilt shows!!!

Quiltluver said...

Wish I was going. No local quilt shows this weekend. In fact, tere's nothing til the big Shipshewana adventure in a few weeks.