Thursday, May 06, 2010

Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend


DSC09814
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas

The next several quilts are part of this challenge.

I can no longer blog through blogger, nor can I click on blogger links/comment. I can only read from bloglines & post from flickr. With a few exceptions. I am not sure how I feel about posting just a photo (just a series of photos) but I will deal with that as it happens.

I am going to post at least 1 more series like this - probably tomorrow.

5 comments:

Rian said...

I had such trouble with Blogger I switched to Wordpress. Not saying it's better, but at least I can blog. Windows 7 has a keen writer program that is a breeze to use and uploads to your blog. Boom zip.

Cathi said...

These diamond pictures are fabulous! Thanks for sharing them.
I made the switch to WordPress and love it.

McIrish Annie said...

computers are so mean and spiteful and the internet is just fickle. Love the diamond quilts. thanks for sharing.

Jacob is as cute as a bug's ear. No. cuter than that! can't believe he's toddling all over the place. Time flies.

Rhonda said...

Oh dear...make sure we all know where you're going to...I, for one, wouldn't want to lose you!

90809eugeniopals said...

Lets cross the bridge when we come to it........................................