Wednesday, May 26, 2010

At the Doctor's office. AKA what that table paper is really for.


At the Doctor's office. AKA what that table paper is really for.
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas

The vision of health. Still a little short - in comparison to those his age (25-ish percentile) & a bit chubby - in comparison (52-ish percentile). So we no longer have to buy whole milk & skim milk. He will continue to eat Yo-Baby that is made with whole milk, but he may be able to try some flavored Kefir - plain is the only one that we could find full fat. He has had a cough which means that he has an ear infection. I am a bit guit ridden about not bringing him in over that earlier, but he is now on Rx & should be fine in no time.

He turns 18 months old today. No, I can not believe it. Everyone was right, time is speeding by. (Except when I think about our cruise...)

We turned the leftover chicken into chicken sandwiches. But we are going to have the last of the chicken tonight. (Who knew your could spread 5 breasts so far.) I am going to make mixed brown rice (I buy Lundberg's brand.) to go with it. I am more excited about the rice...

BTW there is a short poor quality video on flickr of this scene. He really has a good time with that table paper.

9 comments:

hetty said...

I watched the video on Flickr. Cute! I've often wanted to do that to the table paper. Hope Jacob feels better soon.

QuiltingFitzy said...

Washable markers will become a staple in your bag soon. My kids used them to draw all over the paper. Doc loved it, and it kept the kids busy.

I come to your blog for Jacob love!!!!!!!!!!! Very, very cute, and it's been fun watching him grow.

Rhonda said...

What a cutie....you're lucky he didn't shred it into a thousand tiny pieces and make snowflakes out of it......how to I know this can happen......that's a whole other story. Hope Jacob feels better soon!

sophie said...

That cute kid of yours seems to find a good time wherever he goes. And it's contagious. That photo put a big smile on my face this morning.

Happy 1 1/2 Jacob!

Quiltdivajulie said...

GREAT post ... love the suggestion for washable markers on the table paper ...

Enjoy every moment (which it seems you are doing a good job of!)

Quiltluver said...

That picture made me laugh! So cute...

Wonky Girl said...

Baby boys... your post takes me waaay back. At six months my baby boy was small, out of 100 babies he was #100 (smallest). Now he is 30+ yrs old and is six foot+ and big boned. LOL
Give your Jacob a hug for me!

705RupertJ_Brobst0 said...

成人影貼 彩虹視訊聊天室 聊天影音 85cc歐美 免費影片欣賞 同志交友 女優寫真貼圖 色情性感遊戲 影片h 偷拍熟女露點照 視訊美女聊天室 可愛 情趣網 微風18 少女圖片 成人影城 免費線上觀賞a片 情色貼貼 免費線上看色情片 徵一夜情人 av383影音 完美女人幫 寫真 色美女貼圖 辣妹爆乳 人妻-免費線上 熟女 a片下載 空姐影片 a片a圖a漫 巨乳女寫真 85cc論壇 微風人成 aa片試看 777成人 人之初貼圖 援交留言 嘟嘟情色網 鋼管秀奶 av片線上看 洪爺影片欣賞 國中大奶正妹 sex情色貼片 線上下載av 巨乳人妻 夫妻性愛貼圖 後宮無碼a片 限制級小說 0204成人 國中生性愛 美女走光

Greenmare said...

when miss V was younger I always had crayons in my purse and when we had to wait for the dr. I would draw around her on the paper and then she would color herself in. Every single time the dr would rip it off and hang it in his hall!